Online Registration is now closed. You can register at the Ocean Literacy Summit.
Please visit the registration table in MBL’s Swope Center to register on November 6th from 4 pm to 6:30 pm and on November 7th starting at 7:30 am
Day-of registration: $85
Student rate: $40
Get all your day-of details on our logistics page
Registration prices for attendees include the following benefits:
- Attendance at all events and workshops:
- Keynote session with Deborah Cramer
- Concurrent sessions hosted by leading educators and scientists around New England
- Reception on Thursday, November 6th
- Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks on November 7th
- Field trips and experiences on November 6th and 7th
- Networking opportunities with up to 200 professionals who work in science, ocean science education, advocacy, nonprofit, and government organizations around New England
- Access to ocean science exhibitors from the region with products and services that tie into essential principle 6
Please note that we are unable to offer refunds. Exceptions may be considered due to unusual and difficult circumstances before October 23, 2014.